The Brand Transformation Experts
Hi, we’re Mel & Mel, founders of Two Sisters Growing Brands. We are sisters and proud Collingwood & Wellington County locals. We’re bringing our brand and marketing experience from inside Canada’s most successful marketing agencies to businesses in Collingwood and across the Grey, Simcoe and Bruce region.
Melissa brings over 30 years of commercial photography and video experience to building unforgettable brands. As a member of PPOC (Professional Photographers of Canada), her images have been included in many National and Provincial Salons. Melissa fuses her creative side with the curiosity of an honours Bachelor of Science degree, and love for learning and training from her Bachelor of Education experience. An avid outdoors enthusiast, she has solo hiked the Bruce Trail end-to-end.
Melanie brings over 20 years experience in branding, marketing & communications, and organizational development. She has helped some of the world’s largest companies like HP, GM, IBM, McCormick, Dr. Oetker, Ferrero, General Mills, Camp Oochigeas, Rogers, AirMiles and California Closets thrive with a clear system that mixes research, analysis, creativity, strategy and tactical execution. She holds a Bachelor of Science, with honors in Psychology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Communications. An accomplished outdoor athlete, Melanie has completed multiple marathons, triathlons and IRONMAN 70.3 races.
9 reasons 2Sisters can grow
1. We understand both the local market and urban audience
2. We collaborate, not dictate
3. Our work is based on real-world research, not theories
4. Our ideas are practical, tactical and affordable
5. We have direct experience converting plans into campaigns
6. We listen closely, and advise what’s best for your business
7. We believe your content should reflect your style
8. We believe a sale is more important than a social media ‘like’
9. We believe every business can grow with the right brand
Start here: Reserve your spot in our BrandBuilder Seminar
Real growth begins with a real conversation. What are you hoping to achieve? What’s holding you back? Who do you want to influence? We can help you find the answers to these and many other questions at our introductory 1-hour Brand Builder Seminar. It’s free of charge and any obligation.